Thursday, November 17, 2011

King Fisher Takes me Away

What does a Cruise Director do on her day off?  Why go fishing on my boat the King Fisher, of course.  I had alot of fun fishing and taking pics.  Especially, the pic of the King Fisher and the Galaxy gunning their engines.  Hehe.. 









Seriously the King Fisher is a great boat.  Seats 5, has a cabin with table and seats, galley  and a bed.  Some of the other features include working water lights, working spotlight, Navigational lights controlled by the 12 v DC Panel.  If you are looking for a boat you might want to take a look at this one.  I know it is one of my favorites.
Length 30 M
Beam 9 M
Height 12 M
Non-temp 285
Temp 31

 JP Collection:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Galaxy%20AFT/117/161/21

Photos and Article by Crystalmom Bunnyhug

No comments:

Post a Comment